Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RaBiD is ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Motto
Members
Members

RaBiD is ready Empty
PostSubject: RaBiD is ready   RaBiD is ready I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:48 am

The camera shows a scene backstage of the arena as Zack James and Kai Motto are shown walking down the hallway toward the arena. The team looks focused and ready for their match; RaBiD has fought some matches and they seem to be finding their rythm .

Zack James : "Sooooo Kai, how does it feel to be around a babe magnet like me ? I mean come on, who is better looking ? I am and always will be a sexy man ! I think tonight I will show off a bit for the ladies in the audience..they need to see me in style. Let's find a pair and treat them tonight to some wine and dine with two single men."

Kai Motto : (laughs outloud) " Wow Zack, you are a trip man. We have been winnin a little, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. We still gotta bring it in this match and you need to bring your A-game. Yea, we can go have some fun....after we win this match. All I know is, I am ready to bring some more pain, so let's do this."

The two continue heading toward the arena as the camera fades to black. The following scene has the music "welcome to the jungle" by guns and roses playing in the arena as RaBiD enters and stands at the top of the ramp. The two look smug as they slowly walk down the ramp and enter the ring with a slow and intentional walk around the corners, hands in the air. They look ready to face whos next.
Back to top Go down

RaBiD is ready
Page 1 of 1