Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RaBiD tag storyline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Motto
Members
Members

RaBiD tag storyline Empty
PostSubject: RaBiD tag storyline   RaBiD tag storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm

The camera pans around the arena's backstage locker room and comes to a stop on Zack James and Kai Motto getting taped up for their match. the two look cocky as they sit on the bench waiting for their turn to bring the pain.

Zack James : "Alright ! We get another chance to give the world a view of the phenomenal one. I love to stand in that ring and show off for the fans. It's a shame they can't appreciate all I have to offer. So I say , let's go out there and show these wannabees how we do it."

Kai Motto : (shakes his head at Zack) "You are unreal man." (laughs out loud) "We gonna bring it alright. I always bring it. We gonna have some fun and make some noise in this place."

The two go back to preppin for the match as the camera pulls back and fades to black as the scene cuts to the crowd cheering as the song "welcome to the jungle" by guns and roses blares through the speakers. The duo appears at the entrance smiling and looking ready for a fight as they walk slowly down the ramp, soaking up the enviroment. The team enters the ring, ready for their opponents to enter...
Back to top Go down

RaBiD tag storyline
Page 1 of 1