Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RaBiD's Tag Team Gimmick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Motto
Members
Members

RaBiD's Tag Team Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: RaBiD's Tag Team Gimmick   RaBiD's Tag Team Gimmick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:04 am

The camera pans around a gym with athletes working out in the background. The smell of sweat and the sound of grunts can be heard as the trainers push their students. Zack James is spotting Kai Motto at the weight bench as he pushes the bar up and down. Kai looks determined as he clenches his teeth as he pushes the weights. Zack looks smug as he thinks about their chance to find success.

Zack James : "When we first started commin to this gym I thought it was disgusting here. It has no style, just a plain ole gym. i swear though, I have come to love this snakepit, it is awesome to have a place to play. I get pumped when I come here, always makes me want to get out there in that ring and show off my skills. I know you feel me Kai, noone makes this stuff look better !"

Kai stops pushin on the weights and sets the bar in the hooks then sits up. He takes some breaths and sits for a sec to rake a breather.

Kai Motto : "You are a funny dude Zack, i mean you love yourself more than anything else. I will say this though, you definately got skills though and i appreciate it. The one thing I love more than anything else is fightin and I cant wait to get into that ring and bring the pain to our opponents. I honestly think that if we bring our A game, we can win. let's do this !"

Kai goes back to working out as Zack continues to brag to Kai, making Kai stop to laugh and shake his head. The two seem like they are ready to take it to the ring. The camera slowly pans away as the scene fades to black...

Tag Team Name : RaBiD

RaBiD's Tag Team Gimmick 11129312RaBiD's Tag Team Gimmick 11129412

Members : Zack James , Kai Motto

Entrance : Both walk to the ring with a slow aggressive manner. Kai on a angry note and Zack on a arrogant note.

Entrance Music : "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns and Roses.

Tag Team Finishers : Rabid Sakow, Rabid Value, Rabid Chain
Back to top Go down

RaBiD's Tag Team Gimmick
Page 1 of 1