Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack James's Gimmick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Motto
Members
Members

Zack James's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Zack James's Gimmick   Zack James's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:29 pm

The camera shows a picture of an upscale apartment with modern deco everywhere. The walls are filled with pictures of Zack and his poses. The scene shows Zack sitting in his leather recliner watching himself wrestle on t.v. Zack shows a smile as he seems to enjoy watching the other Zack wrestle.

Zack James : " Man I am a good lookin man, I freakin look good out there. I am one sexy man. I have fun in that ring showin off my skills and looks. I realize its hard for the other wrestlers, but thats the breaks. Oh well, I guess when you are destined to be great, you have to face these things."

The camera pulls back as Zack goes back to watching himself on the television and fades to black as the laughter of Zack can be heard in the background.

Name : Zack James

Nicknames : The Phenom, The Enlightened One

Height : 6' 2"

Weight : 242 lbs

Hometown : San Diego, California

Zack James's Gimmick 11129310

Personality : Tweener

Gear : wears white cut-off jeans with black wrestling shoes and his trademark short-sleeve vest.

Entrance : walks to the ring with a smug look and sinister smile, looking arrogant.

Entrance Music : "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns and Roses.

Background : Was a college football player who showed alot of promise untill his womanizing got the best of him as he was kicked off campus for infractions against their code. Zack was dissapointed, but he found comfort in the gym and there is where he met Kai and the two became friends and partners in professional wrestling.

Finishers : Phenom Bomb, Phenom Lazer, Phenom Lock
Back to top Go down

Zack James's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1