Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kai Motto's Gimmick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Motto
Members
Members

Kai Motto's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Kai Motto's Gimmick   Kai Motto's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 am

The Camera shows a scene of a basement with weights and exercise gear scattered around the place. Kai is sitting on a weight bench looking as if he has just been through a workout. The lighting is dim, and the basement appears dank and dark as Kai slowly lifts his head and faces the camera..

Kai Motto : "I have never cared about making money or making a name for myself...I just like fighting and I love beating people up. I am the type of man who knows nothing else but the feeling of being in that squared circle giving my all and doing what I can to win that match. I will never back down, I will keep comming and keep comming untill I am either laying on the mat unconsious, or the other man is. I will bring it every time."

The camera pulls back as Kai goes back to working out and slowly fades to black

Name : Kai Motto

Nicknames : The Matter, The Bruising Box

Height : 5' 11"

Weight : 224 lbs

Hometown : Cleveland, Ohio

Kai Motto's Gimmick 11129411

Personality : Tweener

Gear : wears black shorts with an atom logo and wears white wrestling shoes and taped wrists.

Entrance : walks to the ring with and aggressive attitude with a white leather vest.

Entrance Music : "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns and Roses.

Background : Was a bouncer who became a professional wrestler after saving up money to train in a professional gym. Lives alone, eats and breathes training and fighting. This is where he met Zack, his partner.

Finishers : Motto Blaster, Motto Matter, Motto Stalk
Back to top Go down

Kai Motto's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1