Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New face and New team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david "Lockup" johnson
Members
Members

New face and New team Empty
PostSubject: New face and New team   New face and New team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 pm

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
Sparks are showering
David "lock-up" Johnson makes his way to the ring
greeting the mob from the limousine's roof
with his trainer, who's giving him his last suggestions for the match
a light shines over him on the ring

At the announce table The Shadow Ninja is sitting with the commentaters

David: Alright all you Fans im one of the newest talents brought into thib buisness and im looking to make a name for myself! so as my first order of buisness i will announce my first challenge toward GT Punk and i will make my name a household conversation!

(short silence as the crowd looks confused)

David: Oh! right i forgot to introduce myself. My name is David "Lockup" Johnson! and i have already found me a tag team partner and maybe you know him if not here he is The Shadow ninja!

Shadow Ninja stands up and enters the ring and grabs the mic

Shadow Ninja: We are going to be the next face of SWC and soon you will see titles arround both of our waists. I mean Sure there is no Tag team titles but there are two of us and only one champion for each title right? The Way i see it there is no chance we will be stopped by a few degenerate wannabe's.

David takes the mic

David: And if any of you think you can stop us let us know and i have a proposition for our little general manager! Since he is the boss im going to prove that me and shadow are truly better then everyone here by offering him a challenge!

David: That challenge is a tag team match! Me and Shadow Ninja versus The GM and a partner of his choice!

Shadow Ninja Takes the mic

Shadow Ninja: and i think we should put some stakes up! If me and David win then we get to choose a match for next week, but if you win A.J Styles, then you can put me and David up against any Tag team here and we will show you how it is done!!!

David grabs a mic from the officials outside of the ring

David and Shadow Ninja simotaniously: Because We are the best!

(need A.J styles aka the GM to reply)
Also please if you do make this match make it somewhat of an even match ^,^
and you will make the match and i will just make an RP for it next week if me and shadow win the match
Anyway mind adding color and whatnot? its my mothers weekend and she doesnt have internet so i am not going to be on this weekend

But i will be on monday to see how it all went
Thanks for lettin me in the fed and see you later
Back to top Go down

New face and New team
Page 1 of 1