Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(not sure if im on monday or sunday show but... ill put it in here) RP name: Challenge of a rookie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david "Lockup" johnson
Members
Members

(not sure if im on monday or sunday show but... ill put it in here)  RP name: Challenge of a rookie Empty
PostSubject: (not sure if im on monday or sunday show but... ill put it in here) RP name: Challenge of a rookie   (not sure if im on monday or sunday show but... ill put it in here)  RP name: Challenge of a rookie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:33 pm

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
Sparks are showering
David "lock-up" Johnson makes his way to the ring
greeting the mob from the limousine's roof
with his trainer, who's giving him his last suggestions for the match
a light shines over him on the ring

David: Alright all you Fans im one of the newest talents brought into thib buisness and im looking to make a name for myself! so as my first order of buisness i will announce my first challenge toward GT Punk and i will make my name a household conversation!

(short silence as the crowd looks confused)

David: Oh! right i forgot to introduce myself. My name is David "Lockup" Johnson! and i have already found me a tag team partner and maybe you know him if not here he is The Shadow ninja!

(not finished ninja reply with a part of the RP)
Back to top Go down

(not sure if im on monday or sunday show but... ill put it in here) RP name: Challenge of a rookie
Page 1 of 1