Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new chapter

Go down 
+2
syaitan
Cartouschke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:00 pm

The lights in the arena slowly dim to a point where there is only one feeble spotlight pointing at the entrance ramp. the people in the arena hold their breath awaiting the arrival of another new wrestler. The Titantron flickers and over the PA the music starts to play: "Let the bodies hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool.
At the climax of the musical intro the new wrestler appears and stands with his arms crossed in front of his chest, looking into the ring. After standing there for a brief moment he starts making his way to the ring. The majority of the crowd doesn't know what to think of the new wrestler, but a little group of people apparently knows the wrestler as they start yelling and clapping, holding up hands as he passes by, giving them high-fives. As he gets to the ring he slips in under the ropes and quickly jumps to his feet. While he waits for the music to fade out he gestures for a microphone, ready to make his first statement.

???: Well people... I'm here!!! The one they told you about, the one that was promised to you, the wrestler that's going to make you glad you bought that ticket tonight.
The group starts to cheer again and while he waits for them to finish he takes a good look around the arena as if he was looking for someone particular.
???: Let me start with introducing myself... Before you stands Cartouschke... That's right. Cartouschke is my name. I'm not new to the business but I'm sure new to most of you. In the shows to come you will learn to like me and get as enthusiast as the people in the first row cheering me on already. I'm here to make these shows interesting. I'm here to stir things up. I'm the one that eventually be the only one that everybody will be talking about.
Cartouschke: Now, some of you may find that hard to believe, some may even call me cocky or go even as far as calling me arrogant and a liar... That's ok, I forgive you. For you haven't seen much of me yet. In time you will see that I am right.
Cartouschke: Now about tonight. Does anybody of you think there is any wrestler in the back that has the nerve to come out here and go up against me? I'm sure you are just as curious as me. Let's see who we can get...
All eyes are looking at the ramp waiting for an answer...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Whomever feels the need to accept my challenge can reply here
Back to top Go down
syaitan
Members
Members
syaitan

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Challenge against Otherwise   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 pm

The show comes back from a commercial break and the camera fades into the top of a man’s head. The man slowly raises his head to show that it’s The "Shinobi" Otherwise et al. Otherwise is smirking behind a set of black hood and nylon mask to which he slowly pulls off his mask. The camera backs out a little more to feature the upper body of The Shinobi as well as his head.
The Shinobi: To those of you who do not know who I am allow me to introduce myself. I am The "Shinobi" Otherwise et al. and I have set forth to change the face of Supreme Wrestling Championship as we see it today. I am here to change the way we wrestle, the way we live and the way we see wrestling as it is today.
The camera zooms out even more to show all of Otherwise et al. Otherwise et al is rubbing his hands together like he has some sort of evil demonic plan.
The Shinobi: Tonight I step into the ring for the first time in SWC, but that is the only unfamiliar thing. My opponent I know very well, his name is [????]. Like myself [????] hailed from the land of extreme and has found himself in the biggest promotion in the world of SWC. While we have many similarities there are a few large differences. I am simply greater than [????] kekeke...
Otherwise et al laughs just before continuing.
The Shinobi: [????] didn’t stand a chance in WWE and won’t stand a chance here in SWC. Not only am I better than [????] I don’t give a damn what you fans think!
The fans here in NY boo so loudly that the cameras in the back can hear them.
Just then [????] walks in and gets in Otherwise’s face. Both men have an intense stare down. [????] is the first to break the stare as he takes a half step back.
[????]: I see you as nothing more than a punk who thinks he knows what the world needs, but really all the world needs is for you to shut the big ass mouth of yours.
The Shinobi: Yea, who’s going to be the one that does it? You?
[????]: Yea tonight in that ring, in front of all of these fans!
The Shinobi: What you should be worried about is winning. Not these fans!
The tension immediately thickens. The bell rings at a staredown.
Back to top Go down
monte_44
Members
Members
monte_44

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:25 am

The emotion is on the air while Master of Puppets of Metallica sounds in the entire arena. Many explosions opens the way while a wild beast enters the ring.

???- I've come here to dominate the SCW. I am a beast coming from the mount, yes I am Monte_44!!
And I came here to be the face of SCW!!!

The cameras have no eyes to other man who isn't Monte_44 while the people can't stop cheering.

Monte_44 - I don't matter who my opponent is, i will defeat anyone!!!!

People don't like that declarations too much any proves it stopping cheering while Monte_44 leaves the ring until he has to fight...
Back to top Go down
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:40 am

As much as I like people to participate in what I'm doing, I think that this thread is misunderstood. This thread is my "open invitation" to whoever wants to accept my challenge. So far all I see is two wrestlers doing the same, inviting people to another open invitation...
Back to top Go down
dsasda
Members
Members
dsasda

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:50 am

People in the arena are very excited of new wrestlers coming in to the show. The one more new wrestler is about to show up. The lights fade out for about 5 seconds and the music "Emanuel - Scenotaph (DJA Infected Remix)" starts to play, the fans get more excited because they knew something awsom is about to hapen. The lights fade out again and when lights show up again, people see 6matko on the ropes as large as life. He asks for the microphone and starts his speach

6matko: Wazzaaaap People ? It's a wonderful feeling standing here in the middle of the SWC ring with all of you fans. Let me introduce myself. Im the new generation wrestler, standing about "6'0" Height and weighting 230 lbs. Simply The Best "MB6" 6matko. I am not afraid of any backstage wrestlers and wanna prowe it to all of you, so I offer to any wrestler an open challange.

Crowd starts to cheer, clap and even screem: "MBySIX, MBySIX, MBySIX".

After a minute of cheering, 6matko's speech interrupts entrance song " ??? " of "Wrestler's Name" and he comes down the ramp.

[???]: So you wanna prowe, that you are the best wrestler in SWC ?

6matko interrupts that speach with: I want to prowe not just that im the best in SWC, i WILL prowe that i am the best in WORLD!

[???]: Okey, We will see that! How about Me -versus- You ? [Wrestler's Name] -versus- 6matko ? And i forgot to mention.

6matko: Great! You got a deal.

[???]: Oh, and one more thing, "Simply the best", ^.^, it will be TONIGHT! So get ready for the match. We will meet in the ring quite soon.

"Wrestler's Name" is going back to his locker room to get ready for the match.

6matko: Yeaaaaah... Its gonna be a historic night tonight. See you soon fans!

And 6matko is leaving ring to get ready for the match too.
Back to top Go down
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:02 am

sigh...
Back to top Go down
super storm
Members
Members
super storm

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:14 pm

just use first two posts and take out the ending to the second one
Back to top Go down
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:36 pm

super storm wrote:
just use first two posts and take out the ending to the second one

Why would I go for that.... If it is to much to ask to do a proper response to what I started then why do they reply at my post?
Back to top Go down
Romeo_Casanova
Members
Members
Romeo_Casanova

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:41 pm

When music hits after a couple of commercials, the titantron shows footage of Mardi Gras parades and people catching beads. A green mask comes up onto the screen and a title "Romeo Casanova" pops up on the mask. Romeo walks out onto stage and raises his arms up looking at the audience. He wears a green mask, a decorated denim jacket full of beads, a cowboy hat, and a huge bead. He carries a handbag with him. He steps into the ring and asks for a microphone. Romeo stands in the center of the ring watching the crowd reacting to his appearance. He moves the mic toward his chin and waits while looking around in a circle.
Romeo: Ok, those of who do not know me, my name is Romeo Casanova. I am here to throw PARTIES!!! Who loves Mardi Gras? I do! Do you, too? Who loves beads? I do! Do you, too? Who loves hot women? I do! Do you, too? I bet you do so. You know what? I have a surprise for you, gentlemen and ladies. It is backstage. Oh, of course, before I give you a surprise, I wanted to say this. I really appreciate [name]'s announcement. I am realizing that I will face UNI1 tonight..... for the SCW Supreme Championship. It's so exciting, isn't it? I not only wanted to appreciate that; I wanted to thank you, fans, for the opportunity. I cannot wait to walk out of the ring as the first-ever SCW Supreme Champion at [Sunday Night Slamfest, right?]. When I am the reigning champion, I will throw parties with every of you in the crowd and with every superstar in the roster locker room. I will also give surprises. Are you down for Roooo-Meeeee-Oooooo Caaaaaaaa-Saaaaaaaa-Noooooooo-Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaar-teeeeeeeeeeeeeeez?!?!?!?
The crowd cheers and applauds.
Romeo:
Romeo opens the handbag and takes out beads. He starts throwing some into the crowd and he climbs down out of the ring. When he holds up a few more beads, he points to a lady standing up in front. He gestures at her asking for a kiss. The lady plants a kiss on Romeo's cheek and he puts beads around her neck. Romeo climbs into the ring and listens to the crowd's loud roars.
Romeo: Guess what? Now it is time I have awaited a surprise for you.
Romeo's music hits again on the titantron and a couple of hot ladies in swimsuit wearing beads around their necks walk down the ramp. Ladies slap hands with the audience and throw beads at them. Romeo opens the ropes waiting for the ladies to come into the ring. They step into the ring and starting throwing all their beads at the audience. Finally they pull Romeo to the center of the ring. Romeo goes like, "No, no, no, no, what the heck?" and starts dancing with the ladies. Out of nowhere, UNI1 suddenly attacks Romeo from behind. The girls start backing away and some of them climb out of the ring. They start looking terrified while UNI1 still works on Romeo. UNI1 looks down irately. He steps out of the ring and asks the girls to go away until he finds a chair. When he steps back into the ring, before he picks up the chair, some girls manage to grasp the weapon and attempt to take it away. Unfortunately, UNI1 forcefully takes it away while Romeo gets up on his feet. When UNI1 turns to Romeo, Romeo kicks UNI1 in the guts and lifts him up on the shoulders. Romeo executes an amazing move by hitting a front face neckbreaker in mid-air. Here goes a victorious roar from Romeo's mouth. He picks up the mic and leans down to the grounded UNI1.
Romeo: No one will ever defeat...... Mr. Mardi Gras, RO-ME-O CA-SA-NO-VA!
He gets out of the ring and beckons the girls to come with me up the ramp. When UNI1 stumbles up, Romeo looks on and raises arms with all the ladies. He mouths and gestures around his waist "You, me, Championship".
Back to top Go down
Romeo_Casanova
Members
Members
Romeo_Casanova

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Correction. Did not just realize that my line was blank.

The crowd cheers and applauds.

Romeo: You know what? I have a big surprise for you down in the back. Before I give you this surprise, here is what I have in this handbag.

Romeo opens the handbag and takes out beads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new chapter   A new chapter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new chapter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Wrestling :: Storylines :: Season 1-
Jump to: