Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick Magnus in front of the fans..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnus
Members
Members

Nick Magnus in front of the fans.. Empty
PostSubject: Nick Magnus in front of the fans..   Nick Magnus in front of the fans.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:50 am

A Music is heard in all the arena and a man appears on the ramp

Nick Magnus: Most of you are wondering who I am...I've been a little bit silent until today, but now it's over

The crowd reaction seems to be good

Nick Magnus: My name's Nick Magnus, most of you don't know me but it's going to change.Tonight I'm here to say something important, last week, big boy "Mounty_44" wanted a title shot at super storm's belt.Yeah, Super Storm is the champ and I respect him.But "Mounty", who do you think you are to come here and ask for the title, have you ever proved something in this fed to deserve this title?!!The only thing that has been proved is your ridiculous birthday party."Come on let's play with some balloons and some chicks, let's eat some cake, Oh I'm the superior superstar in this fed cause I made this birthday cake"....Bullshit!!!Now prove you're real and prove you deserve this title shot!!

The fans go crazy and chant Nick Magnus name.Nick Magnus music is heard as he leaves the ramp and goes backstage
Back to top Go down
monte_44
Members
Members
monte_44

Nick Magnus in front of the fans.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Magnus in front of the fans..   Nick Magnus in front of the fans.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 am

Many explosions show that Monte_44 come to the ring!!!!!
Monte_44: Well, I am here again!!!! I was watching SWC and there is someone who wants his ass kicked. He doubts I can be a good contender for the NB Championship... NICK MAGNUS, i don't know who you are, or how good can you be, but, it's fine, why do we fight in a number one contender's match? The best of us win, the best of us faces for the title. Of course, I will be the one who gets the shot, because i know i am better than you. Come here, if you have the guts!!!!!!!!
Monte_44 waits in the ring while the fans call for nick magnus...
Back to top Go down

Nick Magnus in front of the fans..
Page 1 of 1