Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick Magnus and Stacey the Interviewer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syaitan
Members
Members
syaitan

Nick Magnus and Stacey the Interviewer Empty
PostSubject: Nick Magnus and Stacey the Interviewer   Nick Magnus and Stacey the Interviewer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:00 am

The scene opens up backstage on the locker room door of a newly signed SWC superstar. We can hear shouting from outside and as the door is pushed wide open the shouts become louder and more understandable.
Teenage girl A: OH MY GOSH!?!
Teenage girl B: Is that really him? I can’t believe my eyes.
Teenage girl A: I think so! Let’s throw him the biggest cheers ever. 1, 2 …
The two girls begin to scream causing the people around to cover their ears. Suddenly, SWC Backstage Interviewer Stacey Atkins enters the camera frame.
Stacey: That was loud. What are you girls cheering about?
Teenage girl A: That guy on the bench, he just signed with SCW.
Stacey: Oh, that’s the newcomer that everyone’s talking about? I’d like to ask him a few questions then.
Stacey Atkins enters the room and sits next to the man.
Stacey: I have just received the news. You just signed with SWC, did you not? I heard about the rumors that you are coming to SWC last Monday. So I’m wondering what you hope to accomplish over here.
The man chuckles as he looks down at the microphone pointed towards him.
???: What does any professional wrestler hope to accomplish when going to a new organization. He wants to be the top dog, the main event performer who everyone loves or hates.
Stacey: Which alignment do you prefer? Face or heel?
???: No comment as of yet, but let me get back to you on that.
The man flashes a grin at the camera watching him. Then he wipes the side of his head to grease back his hair.
???: Every wrestler has his calling to be good or evil. My calling right now is to just sit back and do both. When I see which I’m called to be… Then only I can truly introduce myself.
The man flashes a grin at the interviewer and sticks his hand out.
Magnus: I’m Nick Magnus.
His brow arches as he wrings his hands together.
Magnus: Well, don't say I didn't warn ya.
Magnus nods at the camera, and walks out of its view as the teenage girls can still be heard cheering their wrestling idol in the background. Stacey rolls his eyes and lets out an exhausted sigh.
The scene then cuts down to ringside.
Back to top Go down

Nick Magnus and Stacey the Interviewer
Page 1 of 1