Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otherwise: After his match ended.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syaitan
Members
Members
syaitan

Otherwise: After his match ended. Empty
PostSubject: Otherwise: After his match ended.   Otherwise: After his match ended. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:37 am

The crowd was hot after the match ended. It seems that Otherwise is not even close to being satisfied in the outcome of the match as he climbs through the ropes and retrieves a sledge hammer underneath the ring. The officials in charge are pleading with Otherwise not to do it, however they are far too late to have him stop now. He quickly spins around to deliver a very blatant and painful sledge hammer shot to his lifeless and tired opponent. Otherwise continues to pound the legs, arms and the abdomen, sending him bouncing off of the ropes to land on his back on the mats, lying in a puddle of his own blood. The EMTs rush immediately to the ringside area to tend the injured man. The sight alone is enough to bring that evil smile back onto Otherwise’s face as he raises the microphone to his lips.
Otherwise: I'm sick and tired of having to wrestle with a mediocre opponent. I need a bigger challenge. Let this be known from now onwards. Like I was saying, I demand a title match at the upcoming pay-per-view show. You, General Manager, will give me that match. Any type of match or stipulation will do as long as you book my name on the PPV card, OTHERWISE you can't afford to have another one of your so called wrestler in the hospital recovering from a bloody concussion.
All the while, his opponent has been loaded up onto a stretcher. The Shinobi make his way down to the entrance ramp as the crowd boo continually.The moment then calmly fades out.
Back to top Go down

Otherwise: After his match ended.
Page 1 of 1