Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otherwise: A man who embraces the demon inside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syaitan
Members
Members
syaitan

Otherwise: A man who embraces the demon inside Empty
PostSubject: Otherwise: A man who embraces the demon inside   Otherwise: A man who embraces the demon inside I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 am

The Shinobi is standing in the backstage area pacing back and forth with a microphone held on his hand. He lets out a sigh as he begin to address the crowd.)
Otherwise: Things in SWC are about to change. I intend on taking the number one spot for the Championship belt. The hatred inside of me is no match for whoever steps into my path. I am one with the demon. And no one, no single one, shall stand against my brutality and athleticism ... Not now, not ever. Otherwise the Shinobi is and will forever be the best this federation has to offer.
The crowd in the arena shows their apparent unhappiness regarding The Shinobi's comments with a loud chant of 'Dream On'. As he stand focusing into the middle of the cameras frames, he began speaking again, whether they liked it or not.
Otherwise: You don’t understand me, you don’t know me, and you certainly don’t know what I have been through. I have been through more than anyone should. I have been through things that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Just like my previous challengers, you will find out what its like to face a man who embraces the demon inside. An experience like no other. I'll show you hell.
The Shinobi holds a look of disgust on his face as he pauses for a moment.
Otherwise: Tonight the Shinobi Otherwise et. al. will be in action again. But this time around, I'm going to leave a pretty bloody mess in the middle of that ring out there! All the fans here will see it. All those watching at home will see it. And the entire men in the roster will see it live and in living color. I ... It's time. It's my time to bust someone up.
The Shinobi steps out of the frame as the scene slowly fades out.
Back to top Go down

Otherwise: A man who embraces the demon inside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Wrestling :: Storylines :: Season 2-
Jump to: