Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm better than anyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syaitan
Members
Members
syaitan

I'm better than anyone Empty
PostSubject: I'm better than anyone   I'm better than anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 pm

{The light shuts completely down, and the camera is showing an image of utter darkness. Only two white-burning eyes are left visible, and accompanied by sinister laughter. After a brief moment, the lights are back on, revealing Otherwise et al with a puzzled look on his face.}
Otherwise: "I was informed by the GM that I will wrestle again tonight. Whoever he is, I will be winning this match. Why? Because I'm <bleep> better than anyone in the roster, that's why. And no one, no single one, shall stand ... I turn them into nothing but another victim. "
{His comment set off a massive boos, but doesn’t acknowledge it in the slightest.}
Otherwise: "I want to make you suffer a beating like no other, I want you to feel pain like you’ve never felt before, I want to make you tap out, I want to break you in half, I want to destroy you... and I will. It’s not just because I want to, it’s all because I can. Bring what you have, because, you will need every bit of hate, every bit of passion and drive to beat me and to take me down."
{Another sinister smile on Otherwise's face, before the scene fades out to utter darkness.}
Back to top Go down

I'm better than anyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Wrestling :: Storylines :: Season 2-
Jump to: