Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otherwise Quick promo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syaitan
Members
Members
syaitan

Otherwise Quick promo. Empty
PostSubject: Otherwise Quick promo.   Otherwise Quick promo. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 am

We cut to the backstage to find Otherwise "The Shinobi". He's dressed in a long black robe with a yellow golden cross on the front. There's a hood on the robe and it's up, covering his face and head. He sits on the ground, his back leaned up against a locker drawer, looking intensely at the ceiling fan.
[Otherwise]: "The time has come. Supreme Wrestling, New Season..."
He pauses for a moment then he starts to take off the robe, showing his ring gear underneath it.
[Otherwise]: "The Shinobi, 'Otherwise et. al.,' has been changing. Changing a lot... in many ways. And tonight, everyone will see truly what I'm all about. No more lies, no more hiding, no more acting, no more pretending. I hope you're ready to see true domination. Ready to feel true power. Ready to experience real violence.
He pauses, yet again, then talks after a short moment...
[Otherwise]: "And my next opponent? W-what his name?!"
He begins to laugh in a high-pitched manner as he continues...
[Otherwise]: "You'll be first. The pain and the suffering and the fucking humiliation will all be shoveled right up your asshole!"
With that the camera crew leave "The Shinobi" alone as the next match-up is about to start.
Back to top Go down

Otherwise Quick promo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Wrestling :: Storylines :: Season 2-
Jump to: