Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david "Lockup" johnson
Members
Members

David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included) Empty
PostSubject: David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included)   David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Picture: David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included) Ninja

Video:

Name: David Johnson

Nickname: Lockup

Seasoned join the fed: begining of season 3

Hieght: 6'1"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Story: wrestled in highschool but was unable to go to college due to bad grades and lack of attendance after every wrestling season. He got a job flipping burgers until someone tried to rob the resterant. David leaped over the counter and tackled the thief. The thief pointed a gun at him and david just charged. David was to swift and knocked the gun out of his hand. Then David locked the thieves legs in a hold that no one could escape w/o fainting. There was a wrestlign scout there and they invited him into the Federation. The Scouts name was A.J Styles. a week later the action began and David started his wrestling career
Back to top Go down
The Shadow Ninja
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included)   David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 pm

o its ur pic =p
Back to top Go down
The Shadow Ninja
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included)   David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 pm

we could be like the ninja clan or somethin =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included)   David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David "lockup" Johnson Bio (pic/video included)
Page 1 of 1