Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrier
Members
Members
Terrier

New season Empty
PostSubject: New season   New season I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:45 am

Hey Everyone,

Firstly i would like to introduce myself again, i did join mid way through last season but i had a very busy period in work and as a result couldnt really RP or do anything! But now i have more free time and would very much like to get up to speed with what plans are afoot for the current season. For the previous 7 season i have been a VGM with TCW and we started each season off with a big mix of ideas from all the wrestlers on the Roster, i think this would be a good idea for this new season of SCW.

If anyone would like to start up a rivalry or tell us your wrestling plans for the current season then why not leave a message here? I am currently looking to work up a rivalry with either 1 or 2 characters, perferably someone who is as strong as me. If your interested pm and we can work up some interesting angles for the up and coming season Smile
Back to top Go down
syaitan
Members
Members
syaitan

New season Empty
PostSubject: Re: New season   New season I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Greetings, I would gladly accept your invitation to collaborate on RP development. Even more so, we have roughly the same wrestling score, so that's a bonus. Please let me know if u have something in mind, otherwise I will just proceed with a storyline, and you can edit it accordingly. I have a few materials to go along with for this season, that's if the GM permits.
Back to top Go down
Terrier
Members
Members
Terrier

New season Empty
PostSubject: Re: New season   New season I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:25 am

Yes i would very much like to work up some angles with you Smile

I will PM you know and we can discuss how to take things forward Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New season Empty
PostSubject: Re: New season   New season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Wrestling :: Storylines :: Season 2-
Jump to: