Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alex shelly and super storm rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
super storm
Members
Members
super storm

alex shelly and super storm rp Empty
PostSubject: alex shelly and super storm rp   alex shelly and super storm rp I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 pm

(This storyline goes so that I choose someone really bad to go against who i beat up badly but then he wins surprisingly with a roll up or something similar and i get very mad. Then I get a rematch and you come out and distract me and I lose. Then Maybe we fight again for #1 contender spot. What do you think)

The Camera shows Super Storm next to Alex Shelly in his office.

Super Storm: Well Alex, looks like I won again..... and you lost the bet! Which means I get to choose the next opponent to defend my title belt against

Alex Shelly sighs: Well storm, I am a man of my word.... so go ahead and choose. Who's it going to be?

Super Storm: I will challenge ????? (says the person's name you can decide who)

Super Storm chuckles to himself while leaving Shelly's office.
Back to top Go down
monte_44
Members
Members
monte_44

alex shelly and super storm rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: alex shelly and super storm rp   alex shelly and super storm rp I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Monte_44 arrives the builing!!!!!! He's moving straight to the ring and takes a mic!!!
Monte_44: Super Storm!!!! I know why do you need to choose your opponent to defend your New Blood belt... It's because you are afraid of the MOUNT'S BEAST!!! Come here, and defend your title against me, if you have enough guts!!!!
Monte_44 waits an answer in the center of the ring...
Back to top Go down

alex shelly and super storm rp
Page 1 of 1