Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any RP ideas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romeo_Casanova
Members
Members
Romeo_Casanova

Any RP ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Any RP ideas?   Any RP ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Ok, I would like to see who has each match. When a winner is being named, the gimmick card should be shown up on the RP result. If a winner has become a new champion or retained his title in a match, the gimmick card should be awarded with the title card. Are you guys thinking about it? Hope you can throw any other idea or give concerns.
Back to top Go down
Romeo_Casanova
Members
Members
Romeo_Casanova

Any RP ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any RP ideas?   Any RP ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Of course, one more thing, I have been concerned about the title matches. I noticed most of them have been Last Man Standing. I did not like that honestly. If I were to demand a title match, I'd consider any kind of match like that. Would you guys do that?
Back to top Go down
monte_44
Members
Members
monte_44

Any RP ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any RP ideas?   Any RP ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:33 pm

I think that he is right, the champ should have the title in his gimmick card, that's a great idea
Back to top Go down
The Shadow Ninja
Members
Members

Any RP ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any RP ideas?   Any RP ideas? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 am

ya problem is matchs cost money casanova btw id rather see a one fall as title match just me tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any RP ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any RP ideas?   Any RP ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any RP ideas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Wrestling :: Suggestions-
Jump to: