Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capitan Jack Vs Phenom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syaitan
Members
Members
syaitan

Capitan Jack Vs Phenom Empty
PostSubject: Capitan Jack Vs Phenom   Capitan Jack Vs Phenom I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:48 pm

The SWC cameras have caught up with the debuting Phenom as he prepares for his first macth.
Phenom: Hello SWC, as if you already didn’t know me, my name is the “Perfectionist” Phenom. I have been a champion all over the world and I felt it was just time to make my mark in the SWC. Capitan Jack, you may think because this is my debut that you are going to walk in and hit me like I’m a chump. I saw your pathetic little match last Monday and if you couldn't cope with that audacity, you definitely can't cope with a younger, more talented, perfect wrestler like myself. Capitan Jack, be prepared for as I'm about to make my mark in SWC and my path to gold begins with you. As perfect as that, you feel me?
Phenom leaves the camera's view as the screen fades.
The cameras then cut backstage to where we now see SWC Backstage Interviewer Stacey Atkins. She is in the back and giving some knocks on Capitan Jack's door.
Capitan Jack: Who is it?
As Capitan Jack opens the door, he was astounded to meet a gorgeous young lady.
Stacey: Its Stacey, I’m here to interview you for your match with the “Perfectionist” Phe.....
Capitan Jack: Babe, do you mind if I call you gorgeous? Don’t even respond to that because we all know the answer is yes, but anyways in terms of Phenom, he talks a lot for someone who has never succeeded in anything, I on the other hand have everything to gain. The reputation, the recognition, the accomplishment. When I decided to come to the SWC, it wasn’t to fight chumps like Phenom.
Stacey: Well handsome, what was your reasoning for coming here to SWC?
Capitan Jack: Why Jack? WHY? HUH ... do I need a reason to be here and make an impact on the biggest rosters in this region? No. I don't think I do! I'm not here to pussyfoot around everything. I'm here to make an impact and take out everyone in my way. I will not stop till I'm at the top of chain, be it in this federation or anywhere in the world. And no one can stand in my way.
Capitan Jack chuckles as he begins to speak again in a deep soft voice.
Capitan Jack: But after having my eyes fixed onto you, I might have found my only reason. We should hang out sometime.
Stacey: Well, hopefully you get your win so I can see more of you.
Capitan Jack: Thanks gorgeous.
As Stacey walks out, Capitan Jack hands Stacey a piece of paper. The camera screen fades as she leaves the locker room with a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Capitan

Capitan Jack Vs Phenom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capitan Jack Vs Phenom   Capitan Jack Vs Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:26 am

even i didn`t think i`ll be that lover =))

btw super interview

gg Stacey Wink)
Back to top Go down

Capitan Jack Vs Phenom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Wrestling :: Sunday Shows :: Week 1-
Jump to: