Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Way of the Wolf! Meets Commander

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syaitan
Members
Members
syaitan

Way of the Wolf! Meets Commander Empty
PostSubject: Way of the Wolf! Meets Commander   Way of the Wolf! Meets Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:46 pm

In-ring rant: Commander Vs KillerWolfMan

Wolf Song (Celtic version) music theme hits the arena to thunderous cheers from the crowd as KillerWolfMan enters the arena. He’s high fiving fans, obviously happy about his win on past Monday, as he walk towards the ring. KillerWolfMan stand in the middle of the ring as the music dies. KillerWolfMan holds a microphone to his mouth and speaks.
KillerWolfMan: Are you ready for SWC unlimited wrestling!?! I SAID ARE YOU READY?!
KillerWolfMan stick his microphones in the air as the crowd roars with cheers. KillerWolfMan brings his microphone back to his mouth to speak as the crowd begins to die down.
KillerWolfMan: April 16th, 2010. Who here knows what this date means?
The crowd starts chanting “WolfMan, WolfMan, WolfMan”. KillerWolfMan drops his microphone and begins to smile at the crowd. KillerWolfMan brings his microphone back to his mouth and continue speaking.
KillerWolfMan: For those who don’t know it yet, I would be so glad as to tell you. Tonight, is the night that you fans got to witness me compete for the first time. On this very ring, in front of regional audiences, how great is that. And I guarantee you that I would become the future SWC champs in no time.
The crowd is still as they begin to boo a little. Obviously some of them are upset with what KillerWolfMan said. KillerWolfMan talks over them as he speaks into his microphone again.
KillerWolfMan: Okay, enough with the booing. Let’s talk about tonight match, my challenger. I’m talking about Commander.
The fans cheer at the name of Commander. KillerWolfMan starts a small clap as he begins to talk in his microphone.
KillerWolfMan: I've done a little research and learned about him.....
[Commentator]: Woah! You did your homework?
KillerWolfMan: If my memory serves me right, he smells like a bag of bad weed and his parents look like a combination of rotten ….
KillerWolfMan trails off on that last sentence, because commander’s theme song hits the speaker and cuts him off. The crowd starts to whistle as commander steps out onto the middle of the stage, before confidently making his way down the ramp. He rolls into the ring, stands up and confronts KillerWolfMan.
The crowd start a small smattering of applauds as commander holds his microphone to his mouth.
Commander: Hold on right there, you stinking hairy wolf. You may be a very gifted wrestler and I'll give you credit for it. When it comes to wrestling you know your way around the ring, you proved that last Monday. But let me tell you something, if there is anything in my way, I will stop at nothing to get rid of it. Right now you're in my way of moving closer to the SWC stardom! Soon enough, the SWC and all of the fans around this region will be bowing down … TO THE COMMANDER!
KillerWolfMan looked at commander in total dismay. Both of them drops the microphone to the canvas as the screen slowly fades to black for a few seconds, before cutting to a short commercial break.
Back to top Go down

Way of the Wolf! Meets Commander
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Wrestling :: Sunday Shows :: Week 1-
Jump to: