Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Claim.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

The Claim. Empty
PostSubject: The Claim.   The Claim. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 pm

The lights in the arena slowly dim to a point where there is only one feeble spotlight pointing at the entrance ramp. The audience knows what is means and starts whispering the first lines of Cartouschke's entrance music: "Let the bodies hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool.
At the climax of the intro Cartouschke appears and stands with his arms crossed in front of his chest, looking into the arena. The audience erupts into cheers and clapping. After a few moments he starts making his way to the ring, greeting his fans by shaking hands and giving high-five's as ge passes. As he gets to the ring he slips in under the ropes and quickly jumps to his feet. While he waits for the music to fade out he takes a microphone handed to him by the ring announcer.

Cartouschke: Well people... I'm back!!!
The crowd starts to cheer again and Cartouschke takes the opportunity to walk around the ring holding his hands high. As the crowd settles down he continues.
Cartouschke: Can you see it people... can you see my empty hands.
As an example he holds both his hands above his head again.
Cartouschke: I asked can you see it? Cause I sure can't see it myself, ladies and gentleman. I can't see it...cause it isn't there!! It should be there but it isn't.... Don't you all agree that I should be holding a title right here in my hands?
He holds his hands up high again then slowly moves them down, shaking his head and taking a deep breath and letting out an ever deeper sigh.
Cartouschke: Nope... it doesn't feel right... empty handed is not for me. I need to have a title and it has come to my attention that there is no current titleholder for the Light Weigth Championship. As it is only fair that I should be the one holding that title I hereby claim it. That's right: I CLAIM THE LIGHT WEIGHT TITLE!!!
The silent mumbling of the audience indicates a disagreement and Cartouschke quickly continues.
Cartouschke: Now don't get me wrong, I'm willing to fight for it but that is only a formality. Now for me the only way to go is UP, so I challenge the first wrestler above me in ranking... Zironn... get out here and prepare to get a proper beating. So I can show everybody here that my claim is legit.
Cartouschke: Zironn, get out here !!!
Back to top Go down
Romeo_Casanova
Members
Members
Romeo_Casanova

The Claim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Claim.   The Claim. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Romeo Casanova's music hits after Cartouschke calls out Zironn. Romeo comes out of the backstage and walks down the ramp to the ring as Cartouschke shows suspicion on his face. The green-masked avenger climbs up into the ring while the Lightweight Challenger gestures "what are you doing here?". Romeo stands on the corner of the ring and turns around to look at Cartouschke who still seems confused. The cowboy in green, purple, and gold asks for a mike from a ring announcer so he receives it in his hand. He approaches at Cart eye-to-eye and then looks around at the audience.

Romeo: What time is it? (to the audience) What time is it? (to Cartouschke) WHAT TIME IS IT? (a little moment of silence) IT'S PARTY TIME!

The crowd roars loudly and wildly.

Romeo: Ok, I believe that we have not met nor we have wrestled each other. My name is Romeo Casanova. Such a pleasure to meet a worthy superstar like Cart...oosh...kay. I am sorry. I do not know how your name sounds like because I am hearing impaired. I can wear a hearing aid, but I could not follow words very well. Before I would like to ask you how your name sounds like, I'd respect you to answer my question.

Cartouschke: [Cartouschke, you can type your name down in pronounceable syllables]

Romeo: Cartouschke (pronounced correctly), it is. Ok, here's a thing I need to say. This is between you and me. I look forward to competing in a match against you someday. However, I know you are gunning for Zironn. I have someone else to gun for. Now you are not the only one who is empty-handed. You are to win the SWC Light Heavyweight Championship... and I, Romeo Casanova, the Mardi Gras Cowboy, am to win the SWC Supreme Heavyweight Championship. Before we both win those titles we are deserving, I should be the one to have a big spotlight right here in the industry called Supreme Wrestling Championship. Look at the gentlemen and ladies. (pointing to the crowd around). The crowd loves me. They love my Mardi Gras beads. They really love partying. They would have not been terrified if UNI1 hasn't attacked me off guard earlier. What does this U.N.I.1 stand for? (to himself) Hmmm. whatever. I admit it that I will beat this "Unidentified Natural Idiot Number One" and I will walk out of the ring as the first-ever SWC Supreme Champion. (crowd cheers and applauds) I am not saying that they don't love you. It does not matter if they love you or not. I am fine with that. By the way, I was not only here to prove my goals to you. I was here to wish you a good luck in your SWC Light Heavyweight Title match. Here you go. (puts on beads around Cartouschke's neck) I promise that I will challenge you later. I won't even forget it.

Romeo gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp. Then, Zironn's music hits and Romeo hesitates in the middle of the ramp. Zironn walks down approaching the Mardi Gras native face-to-face and then, walks around behind while Romeo turns around watching Zironn stepping up into the ring.
Back to top Go down
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

The Claim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Claim.   The Claim. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Romeo_Casanova wrote:

Cartouschke: [Cartouschke, you can type your name down in pronounceable syllables]

Cartouschke: It's Car...Toosh...Kuh. And about that being hearing impared....I called out Zironn...not Moron.
Back to top Go down
Romeo_Casanova
Members
Members
Romeo_Casanova

The Claim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Claim.   The Claim. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 am

Ohhh, who said "moron"? That's a good one, haha! Save it for later. Thanks for your correction.
Back to top Go down
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

The Claim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Claim.   The Claim. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:34 am

My reply was to go in your part of the RP, including the remark about the moron. I liked it at the time and I like it even more now that you like it too Cool. So why should we save it for later?
Back to top Go down
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

The Claim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Claim.   The Claim. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Alex, you asked me to put up an RP challenging Zironn for the title and I did. Yet when I look at the card I see that you put Zirron up against somebody else? Why??

correction. I was looking at the wrong card/date... never mind

Last edited by Cartouschke on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romeo_Casanova
Members
Members
Romeo_Casanova

The Claim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Claim.   The Claim. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:59 am

Ok, where are the post-match cards? I could not find the results anywhere on the forum. Alex, I wish you could save them on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

The Claim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Claim.   The Claim. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 pm

SWC Show archive:
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wgame/show.asp?roster=494

Cards from last shows:
2010-04-12: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/federazione/card.asp?id=14248
2010-04-18: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/federazione/card.asp?id=14253
2010-04-19: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/federazione/card.asp?id=14379
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Claim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Claim.   The Claim. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Claim.