Supreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Wrestling

TWG's Supreme Wrestling Championships fed is administrated here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Structuring And Formatting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AJ STYLES
Admin
Admin

RP Structuring And Formatting Empty
PostSubject: RP Structuring And Formatting   RP Structuring And Formatting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 am

1. Planning
firstly understand what it is you are planning to say with your RP... if you writing an RP which is meant to be interupted then know when your meant to stop. like most stories, you need a beginning, middle and end before you can carry on. there are guides here to help you with this. .
2. Construction
write out your RP without worrying about format yet... there is no point in being fussy yet, concerntrate on you matierial rather then how it looks. once you have writen an rp, which hopefully is longer then 10 lines, then proceed to the next step.
3. Spacing
This Step is helpfull to VGMs and will get you bonus brownie points. once you have written out your RP, make sure there is a white full stop so in the show it formats as spaceing between your lines of RP. an example has been shown to you in this post with the white Full Stops that have been inserted in this Guide.

4. Name Presentation and Descriptions
My Least Favoutite part of RPing. Once you are done with your coloring and adding spaces, you need to make sure everyones names are Bold. this is so it looks presentable. obviously Capitals at the Begining of peoples names too. also for any description like mike picks up a sledgehammer ect... you need to put that on a seperate line and italic it so it looks like a description (also leave it in deualt colur/grey). if you want to be extra kind to us VGMs you can also add descriptions of where you want your picture to be put, the banner, ect ect

6. Corrections
read through your masterpiece, see if your happy with it and it follows all the right formating rules... you can do this by pressing preview.. once you are done then press post (make sure it is in the right week and right shows RP section)
If You have any Questions then take your pick a VGM/GM and hit them with a pm. We Will be more then happy to help.
will post an example of a perfectly well formated PM below

Here Is A Short Example With An Open Challenge Requested By Alex Shelley To Chris Sabin

Alex Shelley Entrance Music Plays With The Titan Tron Turning On
Commentator: Look Out Comes The GM Alex Shelley I Wonder What He Has To Say
Commentator 2: He Doesnt Look Happy At The Moment
Alex Shelley Enters The Ring
Alex Shelley: Everyone Calm Down Please As We All Know Today Is The First Show For Supreme Championship And I Have Had So Many People Come Up To Me Asking For A Fight But The Person Who Really Annoyed Me Was My Tag Partner Chris Sabin I Dont Know For Some Strange Reason He Has A Grudge With Me Lets Call Him Out And Ask Him Why.
Chris Sabin Entrance Music Starts To Play And Out Comes Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin: Listen, Alex The Only Reason Why I Want To Fight You Because You Have Been To Successful Prancing Around Being The General Manager And Forgot About Our Tag Team Goals So Listen Shelley I Am Gonna Make This Clear Me And You Go Head To Head Tonight In A Last Man Standing Match
Crowd Start Chanting Fight Fight Fight!!
Alex Shelley: Listen Here Pal As I Am The GM And I Make The Final Decision I Say Youre On!
Chris Sabin Walks Of Backstage

Key Point: As I Write All My Words Starting With Capital Letters That Is Optional You Do Not Have To
Back to top Go down
https://supremewrestling.forumotion.com
Cartouschke
Members
Members
Cartouschke

RP Structuring And Formatting Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Structuring And Formatting   RP Structuring And Formatting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am

Alex Shelley wrote:

Key Point: As I Write All My Words Starting With Capital Letters That Is Optional You Do Not Have To

I agree with the last part of your sentence:"You Do Not Have To". However it is rather poor writing if you do, as it makes reading your story a bit harder. The lack of proper punctuation also doesn't help. An rp-segment is about getting a story across to people reading it. It is important to make sure that the message is what they remember, not the format in which you wrote that message.

just my 2 cents...
Back to top Go down

RP Structuring And Formatting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Wrestling :: Help Topic-
Jump to: